Friday, January 28, 2011

The Knights of Bal Timorea Winner!

Santa Cruz Warhammer announced the winner of the drawing for their Knights of Bal Timorea - yours truly!  I can assure all the participants and those who followed the project that they will go to good use.  The Brettonians were my first WFB army and have always held a special place in my heart.  I honestly intend to get some games in with this guys, so expect to see them fighting against the forces of evil across the battlefields of Southern California in the near future!  I feel really lucky to get to keep all these great looking models.  Here's all the knights together:


I would also encourage you go check out all the participant's blogs and continue to support everyone's efforts to contribute to our online hobby community: Mik's Minis, DiceRolla, My Dice Hate Me, Painting Sanctuary and From the Warp.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, I hope they bring you good luck on the tabletop.

    John
    Santa Cruz Warhammer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a well painted and inspiring cavalry line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning, they look amazing as a group and thanks for the blog shout outs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Alex! It's really neat seeing them together and I'm quite happy to know they'll be joining battle soon. Right on! Thanks to all the other participants, too, this was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete